A Message From Dish:
The staff at Dish has always made maintaining a clean and healthy environment for our staff and guests a priority. As the situation of COVID-19 is evolving in the city we are lucky to call home, we want to reassure our community that we are practicing safe habits for health and cleanliness.
As any restaurant staff knows, we need to maintain a level of cleanliness that is mandated by the Health Department. In addition to sanitization methods we have always implemented, we have put in place additional policies and procedures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our guests and staff healthy.
This is what we are doing:
- We are our educating our staff and vendors on preventative and sanitary measures including washing their hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- We are sanitizing door handles, POS systems, light switches, and sink handles
- We are urging any employees who are sick or exhibiting any symptoms to stay home. Any employees who are asked to stay home due to sickness will continue to be paid.
- Our kitchen is always a sanitary environment, we are taking extra steps to ensure that we are providing staff with all the tools necessary to exhibit maximum safety and health.
- We are removing salt and pepper shakers from the tables
- We are sanitizing menus as they are used
- We are lessening our seating capacity to adhere to social distancing standards as mandated by the CDC
- We are offering take out orders for all
- We are offering delivery to Plaza Midwood residents
The concern around COVID-19 has impacted many of the small businesses in our community and we are grateful for the support we have been getting and that we are able to give support to our neighbors. We are making modifications to our daily processes, and we are continuing to monitor this situation as it develops. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff and guests. Feel free to contact us directly with questions, comments, or concerns.